How to Play 8 Ball Pool
8 Ball Pool is a popular game played around the world. The game isn't very simple to master, but an introduction of the game on how to play can be found here.
Learn how to play the game. Eight-Ball is a game played with a cue ball and 15 object balls, numbered 1 through 15. One player must pocket balls of the group numbered 1 through 7 (solid colors), while the other player has 9 through 15 (stripes). The player pocketing either group first, and then legally pocketing the 8-ball wins the game.
- Cue stick specifications: All cue sticks must meet the following specifications:
- No shorter than 53"(1.34 m) and no longer than 63"(1.6 m)
- No lighter than 15 ounces (425 g) and no heavier than 25 ounces (708 g).
- Balance point at least 33"(83 cm) from the tip of the cue.
- Leather cue tip.
2Practice racking the balls. The balls are racked in a triangle at the foot of the table with the 8-ball in the center of the triangle, the first ball of the rack on the foot spot, a stripe ball in one corner of the rack and a solid ball in the other corner.3Practice doing a legal break shot. To execute a legal break shot, the breaker must break behind the head string. He must either pocket a ball, or drive at least four numbered balls to the rail. When the breaker fails to do so, it is a foul, and the incoming player has the option of accepting the table in position and shooting, or having the balls re-racked and having the option of shooting the opening break or allowing the offending player to re-break.
- Scratch on a legal break - If a player scratches on a legal break shot:
- All balls pocketed remain pocketed
- It is a foul
- The table is open
- Object balls jumped off the table on the break - If a player jumps an object ball off the table on the break shot, it is a foul and the incoming player has the option of accepting the table in position and shooting, or taking cue ball in hand behind the head string and shooting.
- 8 ball pocketed on the break - If the 8-ball is pocketed on the break, breaker may ask for a re-rack or have the 8-ball spotted and continue shooting. If the breaker scratches while pocketing the 8-ball on the break, the incoming player has the option of a re-rack or having the 8-ball spotted and begin shooting with ball in hand behind the head string.
And it is how about play 8 ball pool with online version from Miniclip